Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm back!

to all my friends! I'm back! happy to see my back?

start from today, 14 of september 2009, i had made a target for myself!
and the target is I am going to start my studying. Becouse im having SPM in this year.
I hope i can pass my malay! thats all! actually before i never really studying with my MALAY.
so it's gonna be very hard for me.

And my another target is to keep fit till around 75! i known that's still FAT.
But now more FATTER! i don't like IT!

I'm also starting to learn music~ [ drum, guitar ]! and if can i also wanted to learn piano! i had a piano but no1 in the house known how to play! hahah!! is it funny!?

I'm ending here for this post!
Becouse going for tuition!
Later i will add 1 more post.

NEED SUPPORTER! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home