Monday, September 14, 2009

just came back from tuition! n it's malay tuition!
hahah~!

today i no go school leh...
but i also need to go back to fetch my brother! =,=
when i reached school, i turned 3 round and cant find any parking!
damn~!

then finally i found a tiny place to let me park a while.
and i saw 3 of my friends came out and come to my car.

they ar! 2 come in sit, and few moment later well we were talking in car.
Jimmy came out too and sit into my car AND ask me fetch him back.
@.@
his house was so near! haha! nvm i fetch him! couse best friend mah.
then go back school to fetch my BRO back home!

after that i went back to office.
WAIT
WAIT
WAIT!

finally 5pm! then my mom suddenly say need send STOK to warisan and city mall!
i was just HAR?!

5pm is finish WORK time!

that time was really JAM!

6:30pm then back home! and so tired!

then~ use computer loh!
nothing much for today!

but tomorrow gonna be a great DAY!
tomorrow night then share lah! =P

need to study 1st before sleep!

Night guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home