Tuesday, September 15, 2009

1 borneo

wao!
today i had a nice day!
i spented my whole day at 1 borneo!
it's was fun!
about 11am i reached 1 borneo with danny and samuel.
actually i wan to use car, but at the end, i choice to ask my sis drop me there.
then we go meet others, and go for movies! 吓到笑! nice movie! hahah

after it! we went to tower A for swimming, gym, sauna!
awesome!
we swim very long!
we all are like just become a animal when swimming!

we swim until kena complain! hahaha!!!
so funny!! the idiot act very geng! like wan LC us!
after my friend's mom called and talk to them! also become a DOG!
suddenly changed! talk so nicely! hahaha! funny!

after swim, we all are really really hungry!
then i take them to the sushi king and want challange the 10 minutes eat finish a big bowl!!
wah!! before i thought it was so easy!
becouse 1 of my friend tried and like easy!
Manatau! lose! that danny de stomach bigger then me and lozai!
Danny are the winner!
shame on me!
fatter then danny also lose!!

after the challanging, we go for Mc Donald lagi.
so fat!

after finish Mc, go all back home luh.
All tired!

that all for today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home